Vegan Fluffy Protein Pancakes- Makes 10 Large Pancakes (source: @cryspdetox)
Replace your normal breakfast with this tasty fluffy protein pancake recipe FOR YOU using Irish Sea Moss as a deliciously healthy vegan binder.
- 185g all purpose flour
- 35g chickpeas flour
- 45g coconut flour
- 15g baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 4-5 tbsp unrefined cane sugar
- 500 ml plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp sea moss gel
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 tbsp blue spirulina powder
- 20g melted coconut oil
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
How to Prepare?
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients together and whisk well.
- Add in wet ingredients, the sea moss gel, vanilla, and the melted coconut oil. Whisk to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and start cooking your pancakes for about 1 minute per side.
- Serve them warm with your favorite toppings.