Vegan Matcha Latte with Irish Sea Moss (source: @alchemy.eats)
Level up your favorite drink, a rich matcha latte with liquid white chocolate, vegan whip, and Irish sea moss gel. Restore your health with this indulging and refreshing drink.
- 2 cups oat milk
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 50g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp sea moss gel
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Liquid from 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
How to Prepare?
- Drain chickpeas, saving the liquid part. In a medium sized bowl, whip the aquafaba with an electric hand whisk.
- Whisk until the liquid turns a pale color or turns white.
- Add in the cream of tartar and icing sugar. Then continue to whip for another 4 minutes.
- During whipping it should rise, become white in color, and be very light and fluffy. Once complete leave to the side.
- To make the matcha latte, get a medium-sized pot and then pour in the oat milk. Heat the milk over the hob.
- Add in the matcha powder and stir into the milk.
- Cut up the white chocolate. Add to the pot with sea moss gel and maple syrup and stir into the pot with the oat milk.
- Once fully melted pour into cups and add the vegan whip on top.